With the South African economy taking strain amidst ever increasing competition, it is an ideal time for Knowledge Management to be making a real difference. But how are KM teams helping organisations to approach these challenging times?
In 2014 Knoco conducted a global survey to obtain an overview of KM practice around the world across industries and organisations of all kinds, with the aim of making sense of KM and how people are approaching it.
The survey asked:
• What people commonly include under a KM heading
• What their common KM focus is, and how this translates into value delivered
• What resources, technology and processes they apply
• Where the value has been generated from KM to date, and
• What barriers they face, and what the effective enablers are.
Through Knoco South Africa we have the opportunity to run the survey ahead of the 2016 SA KM Summit. Please participate in this survey. With your help we would like to build a picture of what KM in Southern Africa looks like today and share and discuss the results with you at the Summit.
It would be extremely useful if you can answer on behalf of an organisation (not a single person) of any size, sector or geography, which;
• Is currently implementing Knowledge Management,
• Has already implemented Knowledge Management
• Is currently planning to implement Knowledge Management,
• Has reviewed Knowledge Management and decided against it, or
• Has tried to implement Knowledge Management in the past, but given up.
Help us understand how KM is shaping up! It will take you approximately 30 minutes to complete. Contributors will receive a report on the results.